Teakan Exploration Kit - Vol. 6
Sale price Price $38.00 Regular price Unit price per
Ready for an adventure? In this volume, we're going to three different tea regions and tasting teas of a broad spectrum - from sweet to savoury and from well-known to the under-represented.
What's in the kit:
The Vol. 6 Exploration Kit includes 5 single-origin teas (61g in total) from different regions:
- Lu Shan Yun Wu, green tea from Lu Shan, Jiangxi, China (15g)
- Gyokuro, gree tea from Yame, Fukuoka, Japan (15g)
- Cold Dew Shou Mei, white tea from Fuding, Fujian, China (6g)
- Honey Oolong, oolong tea from Mingjian, Nantou, Taiwan (15g)
- Huang Guan Yin Black, black tea from Wuyishan, Fujian, China (10g)
Tea Tasting Event & Stories:
Each kit includes a link to register for our private virtual tea tasting session. The first session will be held on Saturday, June 4 at 10:30 am PST. Join Claudia, the tea sommelier and Jan, the tea curious as we brew, explore and appreciate the two gree teas from the kit together. Be sure to register for our tasting session using the QR code found inside the box.
Every tea comes with its provenance, histories/stories, brewing guide and simple flavour profile, so you can “explore” them through different lenses and senses. Depending on the brewing methods, there will be 3-5 servings with multiple brews for each tea, perfect for tea experiment and pairing, or simply throwing a tea tasting party. We've included a simple tasting wheel to get you started on your tea exploration journey.